Book a full or half-day rafting adventure down the Colorado River with one of our outstanding guides. Enjoy stunning views and boat loads of fun for ages 6 years and up!
- Rafts* Starts at
- Tandem Inflatable Kayak*
- Paddle Boards* Starts at
- Life Jackets
- Dry Bag
- *Rentals include life jackets
Kayak Rentals & More in Moab
Rent a paddle board, raft, or an inflatable kayak and spend the day on the river! Need a life jacket, helmet, or dry bag? We’ve got you covered.
All rentals include paddles and life jackets. We provide instruction on how to operate the vessels as well as a safety briefing before you head out to the river.
We’re also happy to provide recommendations on which section of the river to go on depending on your skill level and desire for adventure. No prior experience is required, and you can even take your rental to a nearby lake if you don’t want to paddle on moving water.
As you paddle along the river, you can catch glimpses of the LaSal Mountains, and on most sections of the river, there are red rock cliffs rising 500 to 1,000 feet on both sides. Animals commonly seen on the river include beavers, river otters, eagles, and blue herons. At times, bighorn sheep are seen along the cliffs.
Rental Equipment Pick Up or Delivery:
- One-day rentals are available for pick-up or can be dropped off at your put in location along the Moab Daily.
- Multi-day rentals may have customized pick up arrangements approved in advance.
Rental Equipment Return or Pick Up:
- Pick up of equipment can be arranged at your take out.
- Rental equipment and boats are to be returned by 5:30 p.m. on the same or designated day.
- There are NO refunds for early return of rentals. Late fees will apply to any rentals not returned by 5:30 p.m.
- Late fee: One and a half days rental fee for each day late