Book a full or half-day rafting adventure through Moab, UT, with one of our dedicated tour guides. It’s an exciting activity for all ages!
- Rafts* Starts at
- Tandem Inflatable Kayak*
- Paddle Boards* Starts at
- Life Jackets
- Dry Bag
- *Rentals include life jackets
Kayak Rentals & More in Moab
Rent a paddle board, raft, or an inflatable kayak and spend the day on the river! Need a life jacket, helmet, or dry bag? We’ve got you covered.
All rentals include paddles and life jackets. We provide instruction on how to operate the vessels as well as a safety briefing before you head out to the river.
We’re also happy to provide recommendations on which section of the river to go on depending on your skill level and desire for adventure. No prior experience is required, and you can even take your rental to a nearby lake if you don’t want to paddle on moving water.
As you paddle along the river, you can catch glimpses of the LaSal Mountains, and on most sections of the river, there are red rock cliffs rising 500 to 1,000 feet on both sides. Animals commonly seen on the river include beavers, river otters, eagles, and blue herons. At times, bighorn sheep are seen along the cliffs.
Rental Equipment Pick-Up:
- One-day rentals can be picked up by 9 a.m. and no later than noon the day of the rental.
- Multi-day rentals may have customized pick-up arrangements approved by the manager.
Rental Equipment Return:
- Rental equipment and boats are due back to the rental shop by 5:30 p.m. on the return day.
- There are NO refunds for early return of rentals. Late fees will apply to any rentals not returned by 5:30 p.m.
- Late fee: One and a half days rental fee for each day late
- The rental shop closes at 6 p.m.