As you paddle along the river, you can catch glimpses of the LaSal Mountains, and on most sections of the river, there are red rock cliffs rising 500 to 1,000 feet on both sides. Animals commonly seen on the river include beavers, river otters, eagles, and blue herons. At times, bighorn sheep are seen along the cliffs.
If you have never tried stand-up paddle-boarding, you are in for a treat! We offer guided trips for the beginner to the more experienced. Our guides will help you learn all the basics. Our Sol boards are made locally in Telluride, Colorado. We have single’s, double’s and a 6 person paddle board.
Great for all skill levels | Ages 6+
Stand Up Paddle Boarding Tours
- Clothes & shoes you won’t mind getting wet
- Hat & sunglasses
- A fun, well trained guide
- Safety briefing before launching
- All equipment (raft, SUP or IK, paddles, PFDs and dry bags)
- Drinks & Snacks
- First aid kit & Emergency communication device